The distinctive 349,000-square-foot first class mid-rise tower has completed an extensive new lobby and entry redesign project.
Steps from Post Office Square in the heart of Downtown Boston, 260 Franklin provides tenants with exceptional convenience, highly efficient floor plates, an abundance of building and downtown amenities, and a two-story garage.
renovations In The Heart of Downtown Boston
The renovation program features a welcoming introduction for tenants and guests.
- A new lobby that nearly doubles in size
- A redesign and extension of the building’s main entrance
- State-of-the-art shared Amenity Center
- Additional space on the first two floors
- A “third workspace” with seating areas for collaboration, meetings and individual work
The new design is bright, clean, and sleek with splashes of color to complement the marble floors, stone walls, and ceiling.
amenities a Unique Balance of Technology, Style, & Serviceview map
availabilities Features & Efficient Floor Plates
- Year Built: 1985
- Renovated: 2019
- Stories: 23 plus a two-story garage
- Typical Floor Size: 16,000 square feet
- Access: 10 minutes from Logan Airport, easy access to Route 93 and the Mass Pike, between North and South Stations commuter rail service, three MBTA lines, commuter boats
- Amenities: Fine restaurants, hotels, fitness centers, numerous parking options, Post Office Square Park, shopping at Faneuil Hall and Downtown Crossing within short walking distance
- On-Site Parking: 1 space / 4,000 RSF
convenience 260 Franklin Provides Tenants with Exceptional Convenience
260 Franklin is in the heart of Boston’s Financial District with some of the best views of the city. It is steps from Post Office Square, The Greenway, Faneuil Hall, South Station, and the Boston Harbor. Whether you’re lunching at the fabulous food trucks, relaxing at urban oasis Post Office Square Park, or meeting at the adjacent Five Star Langham Boston Hotel, 260 Franklin defines the pulse of Boston.